Class Site

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Desert Island

This Morning I finished on my Desert Island .

                                                           I hope you enjoy my story.


             Stranded on a Desert Island



Hey you do you want to hear a story of when I went to the desert island?

Here’s how it started.

I looked across at the beautiful island on the stunning, colourful, fresh sea.
I smelt the air with amazement, it smelt like freedom.
I discovered a lot of wood in the jungle so I built a raft with the wood and some rope. Then I started floating on the deep blue sea water.

I looked high up into the the heavens, the vault of heaven in the stunning, beautiful, blue sky.  

I finally arrived at my destination.

I jumped off the raft and I felt the soft and silky sand underneath my feet.
I shouted across and no one was there, I took everything out from my bag and it started to rain.
I built a little hut for myself and I took out my sleeping bag and my comfy, cosy pillow and laid them down.

I brought out my lantern and put it on the side of the sleeping bag and pillow.

I grabbed my bag and I went for a long hike.  

Then I ended in front of a sparkling waterfall!
AAAAAAAH it was amazingly beautiful. I saw some of the stunning, freshwater.

I grabbed my water bottle and went behind the waterfall it was such a clear view from behind the waterfall.

So like I said I grabbed my water bottle and then I opened the lid and I tipped out the water from the first time I became stranded on this Island.

So where was I oh I forgot. I filled my bottle up and then I took a big and long drink it tasted so amazing.

It was sparkling in my mouth. That was my most favourite part, when I drank that stunning and beautiful water from the waterfall.Image result for desert island


This is what the island looked like.


So I went back to where I was camping for tonight and I slept soundly.




                                 The End

No comments:

Post a Comment