Class Site

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Olympics 2016

7378104730_565eaf49fc_m`
As you know, the Olympic Games have started over in Rio.  We will use this great festival of sport for our prompt this week.
It is:
…I could see the finish line, then…
Things to consider:
  • Which sport is this?
  • What might be going to happen?
  • How do you feel?
I could see the finish line of defeat and then of of a sudden I felt the pump in my heart and the power in my body, cheering for me, myself and I to not give up.  At that moment I had this feeling inside my bones, it kinda goes electric and it kinda goes wavy and when I run I feel  really good. I was happy to be competing for my lovely country Samoa.

I don’t know if I can do this. Oh no, the other girls are going to beat me. This 5000m race is hurting my legs, we already done 9 laps but we need to do 3. As a ran  around the track I thought about all the hard training I did and tried to keep up with the leader.All od a sudden it was the last lap and I was sprinting like lightning then flash,  I WON! I feel so happy I had won a gold medal for Samoa, the first for this race. YESSSSS!  I did it. I won the gold medal yippie!15 Aug 2016 10:27:27.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment